Firstly, a full brow consultation to determine the colour and style that suits your needs takes place. Our expert cosmetic tattooist will pencil and outline on your eyebrows to a shape that is to your liking. Then a brow tidy up will follow and anaesthetic cream will be applied to the area to minimize your discomfort. Your pigment colour will then be applied to your skin, finishing off with a soothing lotion to help with your healing process.
We use disposable needles and sterilisation of equipment as required. Performed by our resident eyebrow expert Skye.
Immediately after the eyebrow tattoo treatment the colour will appear stronger and darker for the first 7-14 days. After that, you can lose approximately 50-60% of complete colour during the healing process within 7-14 days.
The majority of people don’t need to take time off work. There is usually no swelling with the eyebrow treatments but this can vary from person to person depending on levels of sensitivity.
• Have over-plucked their eyebrow hair.
• Have gaps or scars where the eyebrow hair has not grown back.
• Are suffering from Alopecia (hair loss), weak or light hair.
• Want a particular shape for their eyebrows.
• Avoid washing the area in the first 24 hours.
• Avoid any exfoliating during the healing process (7-14 days).
• Avoid swimming pools, the beach, steam rooms and saunas during the healing process (7-14 days).
• Apply after-care products recommended by Sunbar.
• All patients receive an after care information gift pack upon departure.